Nvidia will release its next 'G92'-based graphics chip, the GeForce 8800 GTS 512, on 11 December, it has been claimed. As its name suggests, the new part extends the existing 8800 GTS line up with a model that connects to 512MB of memory. Today's 8800 GTS family comprises 320MB and 640MB models - the latter is said to be …
so what does that mean?
I bought an 8800GTS 640 superclocked a few months ago. Was that a mistake?
the specs are a bit dodgy. the memory is faster but has a smaller bus connection. what does that mean?
what performance differences will we see?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015