Nvidia will release its next 'G92'-based graphics chip, the GeForce 8800 GTS 512, on 11 December, it has been claimed. As its name suggests, the new part extends the existing 8800 GTS line up with a model that connects to 512MB of memory. Today's 8800 GTS family comprises 320MB and 640MB models - the latter is said to be …
so what does that mean?
I bought an 8800GTS 640 superclocked a few months ago. Was that a mistake?
the specs are a bit dodgy. the memory is faster but has a smaller bus connection. what does that mean?
what performance differences will we see?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE