Nvidia will release its next 'G92'-based graphics chip, the GeForce 8800 GTS 512, on 11 December, it has been claimed. As its name suggests, the new part extends the existing 8800 GTS line up with a model that connects to 512MB of memory. Today's 8800 GTS family comprises 320MB and 640MB models - the latter is said to be …
so what does that mean?
I bought an 8800GTS 640 superclocked a few months ago. Was that a mistake?
the specs are a bit dodgy. the memory is faster but has a smaller bus connection. what does that mean?
what performance differences will we see?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE