Nvidia will release its next 'G92'-based graphics chip, the GeForce 8800 GTS 512, on 11 December, it has been claimed. As its name suggests, the new part extends the existing 8800 GTS line up with a model that connects to 512MB of memory. Today's 8800 GTS family comprises 320MB and 640MB models - the latter is said to be …
so what does that mean?
I bought an 8800GTS 640 superclocked a few months ago. Was that a mistake?
the specs are a bit dodgy. the memory is faster but has a smaller bus connection. what does that mean?
what performance differences will we see?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8