The World Radio Conference, discussion forum of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU), has allocated five frequency blocks for use by future mobile telephony technologies, with member countries signed up to the blocks they like the look of and aren't using for anything else. Two blocks, 450-470MHz and 2.3-2.5GHz, are …
Baby/Bath water ..... why the Rush/Push?
"Either that or we'll just have to decide what's more important - TV or telephone? "
But does not TV put pictures to telephony......Creating AIMinds Eye View.
Not that is Real Spooky Stuff..... TEMPEST v 2.0 HyperRadioProActive Graduation.
A Pause to Ponder, MeThinks, on Virtual Environments and their Realities.
whats more important, TV or telephone? eh? the current phone tech is
more than sufficient for phones. let us get some priority on TV delivery
but only for quality programs!
It'll all be data by 2010 anyway
TV, telephone, movies, data, IM, email, radio, games, apps, Web, Web 2.0, 3.0, 4.0,5.0. It'll all be digital and all delivered over network protocols.
And thus dead... network can't handle atm anything near as good quality as even plain OTA TV...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire