Orange has done a deal with hotspot aggregator and operator The Cloud, which will make an extra 7,500 Wi-Fi hotspots available to is customers. The deal gives Orange the largest reach of Wi-Fi between the UK mobile phone operators (10,000 hotspots), though the world of Wi-Fi is becoming increasingly complicated as the deals …
Its all well and good. But at what price gouging level are they punting this? Knowing them, surely its not going to be all good news.
£30 a month, 3gig data through Orange, 250 minutes a month free through the cloud.
I used to support Cloud users
The support line was £1 a minute when I was supporting Cloud users, thats should give you some idea :)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS