Jimmy Page has donated a pair of tickets for Led Zeppelin's December 10 reunion gig at London's O2 arena to Brazilian street kids charity Task Brasil. Page is a long-term supporter of the charity, and helped establish Rio's Casa Jimmy - one of the organisation's projects which "improve the lives and support the needs of children …
Losing your edge...
Sorry, you missed the big one.
Also on Seatwave.com
There is also an auction for three pairs of tickets and the aftershow party at http://www.seatwave.com/led-zeppelin-tickets/season ... and so far they're cheaper ;)
That was a different auction, for children in need, bought by a TOG with more money than sense
Tickets on eBay??
Whoahhh, hang on there just a sec -
- You mean to tell me, that after the extreme lengths that ticketmaster have gone to specificially to ensure that these much sought after tickets don't end up on eBay, they're selling them on eBay themselves??
How fucking hypocritical I must say, even if it is for charity.
(My mate and I got tickets, but we are now going to have to queue with 20,000 other people at the bloody O2 venue box office the day before the gig, where they will not only give us the tickets after first checking photo ID and the debit card I paid on, but will also clip the wristbands on us there and then - lose or damage either ticket or wristband before the gig the next day and you're screwed...)
Re: Screwed already...
Nah. Nothing to do with practise. Everything to do with The Eagles new release...
Just keep the real
drugs away from them, and they will be good enough. Sudden death is hard on reunion acts, but I have known musicians to be entertaining well into their eighties, it's not as physically demanding when you don't fuck around so much on stage, and just play.
Re Screwed already...
Proof that you can't win either way. Jimmy's just using his position to promote a cause he believe in. I can't prove it but I'm sure I've seen much lesser 'artists' charging similar prices for their gig's. I just wish I'd got the chance to give them my debit card number :( .
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe