Scientists deep in the jungles of Central America have discovered a type of fish which can live happily for months out of water, in a development with enormous consequences for the English language. Reuters reports that groups of Rivulus marmoratus, "a type of small tropical killifish" can live for long periods without water …
A fish needs a man.like a man needs a bicycle?
LadyBoy <> Hermaphrodite
Or to be more precise......
Transvestite Thai Prostitute / Drag Queen Dancer / and or possibly just a Gay Man is not equal to a Person with genetic or sexual organ abnormalities i.e InterSexed.
See Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
Terms are important....especially derrogitary labeling terms when referring to "oh so funny" stories. Nice to see the I.T angle on this one...a bored Friday afternoon at the Office......!
Comment? No need to comment.....
......you should just get your coats. Well, I suppose it is Friday....
...we still need to know, "Does the bear shit in the vatican?"
Blimey fellas! You must be a bit short of news to be publishing this old story. It was published in New Scientist early last month and made it into Practical Fishkeeping not long after that.
I'm sure you can be more up-to-date than this.
Something for the weekend?
"You're like a fish out of water hanging around here. Here's a beer, now go and f**k yourself!
@ LadyBoy <> Hermaphrodite
Have at you, you braggard!
As per Rule 2....
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook