Brussels boffins have finally cracked one of the most elusive and long-sought of all technology achievements - that of deploying lifelike robot agent provocateur infiltrators using realistic sex pheromones to influence mass psychology. In this case, the population to be manipulated by droid love agents was a group of cockroaches …
It looks just like a "telephunken U-47"
... you'll LOVE it.
"Memorably penetrated by saucy yet murderous mechanoid sexpot assassin Kristanna Loken in Terminator III"
Penetrated? Freudian slit if ever I saw one.
Re: It looks just like a "telephunken U-47"
"May contain highly technical content requiring degree-level education or above"
Or knowledge of Frank Zappa and related work. :P
freudian "slits" are so pervasive on the reg
Well I, for one...
...welcome our new sexy Belgian cockroach overlords.
Explains Robo-Bush !
I knew that the White House Bush baby was not for real ... I think I have spotted the wires that link the brain to the backside .... called controlled crapping or >CC Speak< if you prefare; the olfactory attraction has been traced to infiltration of a "cock-up-roach" ... probably out of BIN-larden!
I was watching SG1 Hathor, similar thing and I for one welcome our new sexy overlords.
Everyone knows that cockroaches are unkillable
I for one welcome our unassailable robot overlords
Just drop the nukes already, death is better than slavery, and the roaches will survive anyway.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp