Hoping to further the Google-battling ways of an open source cluster computing platform named for a stuffed elephant, Yahoo! has decided to share a 4,000-CPU, 1.5 petabyte grid with some boffins at Carnegie Mellon University. The open source platform is called Hadoop. Yahoo! is the primary contributor to this Apache Software …
Reg! Your! Exclamation! Marks! Are! Lame!!!
It was funny once! Maybe even twice!!
But ten years later?
It's! called! satire!
learn! to! read!!! and/or visit! yahell!!!
As the lone voice of reason...
Fuck Yahoo! (!)
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?