Hoping to further the Google-battling ways of an open source cluster computing platform named for a stuffed elephant, Yahoo! has decided to share a 4,000-CPU, 1.5 petabyte grid with some boffins at Carnegie Mellon University. The open source platform is called Hadoop. Yahoo! is the primary contributor to this Apache Software …
Reg! Your! Exclamation! Marks! Are! Lame!!!
It was funny once! Maybe even twice!!
But ten years later?
It's! called! satire!
learn! to! read!!! and/or visit! yahell!!!
As the lone voice of reason...
Fuck Yahoo! (!)
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball