Hoping to further the Google-battling ways of an open source cluster computing platform named for a stuffed elephant, Yahoo! has decided to share a 4,000-CPU, 1.5 petabyte grid with some boffins at Carnegie Mellon University. The open source platform is called Hadoop. Yahoo! is the primary contributor to this Apache Software …
Reg! Your! Exclamation! Marks! Are! Lame!!!
It was funny once! Maybe even twice!!
But ten years later?
It's! called! satire!
learn! to! read!!! and/or visit! yahell!!!
As the lone voice of reason...
Fuck Yahoo! (!)
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps