Hoping to further the Google-battling ways of an open source cluster computing platform named for a stuffed elephant, Yahoo! has decided to share a 4,000-CPU, 1.5 petabyte grid with some boffins at Carnegie Mellon University. The open source platform is called Hadoop. Yahoo! is the primary contributor to this Apache Software …
Reg! Your! Exclamation! Marks! Are! Lame!!!
It was funny once! Maybe even twice!!
But ten years later?
It's! called! satire!
learn! to! read!!! and/or visit! yahell!!!
As the lone voice of reason...
Fuck Yahoo! (!)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month