Vodafone customers disappointed at not being able to pay £899 for an iPhone can rest assured that O2 is not alone in overcharging customers for flashy hardware - as this screen grab from its web site shows: Vodafone N81 rip-off monthly rental Nice to see the firm's happy to hand over a Nokia N81 for free, but £350 a month …
Not even Vodaphone's advert
You might as well change your other posts about over/under pricing.
Nintendo charging £1000 for Wii (even though it's PC world)
Microsoft charging £30 for Xbox360 (even though it's Tesco)
It is VodaFONE. At least they spelt it right :)
Not even 'Vodaphone'...
It's spelt "Vodafone".
How do you spell it again?
You guys must have a fotografic memory!
Phlippin eck, wheres my coat and pheather hat?
It's REALLY supposed to be spelt vodaPHONE, but the person filling out the incorporation paperwork couldn't spell.
It's the fonetic spelling
You think that's bad
I can't even spel O2
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search