Larry Ellison got testy with customers during his OpenWorld keynote open mic session Wednesday, as he fielded question after question from those confused by Oracle Fusion and angry at paying too much for his software. Oracle's chief executive verbally took down one delegate for haplessly suggesting money spent on Microsoft …
someone please? i do so love watching Larry's orange face go... err, a slightly stranger colour when he gets mad.
Sweating it out...hoping for a Life Line
"To quote Ellison from his Sunday night gig, you couldn't make this up."
He's losing his touch, for it could have been made up a lot better. Poor little rich kid lost in AI sweet shop.
Catch that thread, Larry, and land yourself a Prize Specimen.
Find the video
see a tthe base of the page at:
skip to 40 minutes in for the Q&A,
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer