Larry Ellison got testy with customers during his OpenWorld keynote open mic session Wednesday, as he fielded question after question from those confused by Oracle Fusion and angry at paying too much for his software. Oracle's chief executive verbally took down one delegate for haplessly suggesting money spent on Microsoft …
someone please? i do so love watching Larry's orange face go... err, a slightly stranger colour when he gets mad.
Sweating it out...hoping for a Life Line
"To quote Ellison from his Sunday night gig, you couldn't make this up."
He's losing his touch, for it could have been made up a lot better. Poor little rich kid lost in AI sweet shop.
Catch that thread, Larry, and land yourself a Prize Specimen.
Find the video
see a tthe base of the page at:
skip to 40 minutes in for the Q&A,
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods