Larry Ellison got testy with customers during his OpenWorld keynote open mic session Wednesday, as he fielded question after question from those confused by Oracle Fusion and angry at paying too much for his software. Oracle's chief executive verbally took down one delegate for haplessly suggesting money spent on Microsoft …
someone please? i do so love watching Larry's orange face go... err, a slightly stranger colour when he gets mad.
Sweating it out...hoping for a Life Line
"To quote Ellison from his Sunday night gig, you couldn't make this up."
He's losing his touch, for it could have been made up a lot better. Poor little rich kid lost in AI sweet shop.
Catch that thread, Larry, and land yourself a Prize Specimen.
Find the video
see a tthe base of the page at:
skip to 40 minutes in for the Q&A,
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action