Larry Ellison got testy with customers during his OpenWorld keynote open mic session Wednesday, as he fielded question after question from those confused by Oracle Fusion and angry at paying too much for his software. Oracle's chief executive verbally took down one delegate for haplessly suggesting money spent on Microsoft …
someone please? i do so love watching Larry's orange face go... err, a slightly stranger colour when he gets mad.
Sweating it out...hoping for a Life Line
"To quote Ellison from his Sunday night gig, you couldn't make this up."
He's losing his touch, for it could have been made up a lot better. Poor little rich kid lost in AI sweet shop.
Catch that thread, Larry, and land yourself a Prize Specimen.
Find the video
see a tthe base of the page at:
skip to 40 minutes in for the Q&A,
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015