Cambridge's status as a top European incubator for technology ventures is under threat because it has failed to get under the recent hail of cash chucked at web companies, warn figures out today. The share of European technology venture capital dished out in Silicon Fen has plummeted from 9.3 per cent in 2005 to 5.6 per cent in …
> "hard" technology, such as chip maker ARM
Actually ARM don't make chips, they design microprocessors that other companies build into their chips.
Apart from that, who cares about Web 2.0 anyway?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call