Cambridge's status as a top European incubator for technology ventures is under threat because it has failed to get under the recent hail of cash chucked at web companies, warn figures out today. The share of European technology venture capital dished out in Silicon Fen has plummeted from 9.3 per cent in 2005 to 5.6 per cent in …
> "hard" technology, such as chip maker ARM
Actually ARM don't make chips, they design microprocessors that other companies build into their chips.
Apart from that, who cares about Web 2.0 anyway?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad