The European database of asylum seekers' fingerprints has security weaknesses, according to (pdf) Europe's privacy watchdog the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS). Eurodac is a Europe-wide fingerprint database of applicants for asylum and illegal immigrants. The EDPS conducted a detailed security audit of the system to …
Goverment database has security flaws!
Pope still Catholic, Bear turds found in woods.
Sounds more like the procedures for data access are where the flaws are rather than the database itself.
Wadya know, governments using personal data inappropriately... What TeeCee said.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers