Don’t let its name throw you, because the Wii Shaft has nothing to do with 1970s private detectives. It’s actually an arcade-style joystick for the Nintendo console. The Shaft lets gamers ditch the unique style of play that’s helped catapult the console up the sales charts. wii_shaft The Wii Shaft controller Instead, the …
...a proper controller for the Wii. I'm still not buying one though as I have NO friends and would therefore never play it.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*