Don’t let its name throw you, because the Wii Shaft has nothing to do with 1970s private detectives. It’s actually an arcade-style joystick for the Nintendo console. The Shaft lets gamers ditch the unique style of play that’s helped catapult the console up the sales charts. wii_shaft The Wii Shaft controller Instead, the …
...a proper controller for the Wii. I'm still not buying one though as I have NO friends and would therefore never play it.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops