Don’t let its name throw you, because the Wii Shaft has nothing to do with 1970s private detectives. It’s actually an arcade-style joystick for the Nintendo console. The Shaft lets gamers ditch the unique style of play that’s helped catapult the console up the sales charts. wii_shaft The Wii Shaft controller Instead, the …
...a proper controller for the Wii. I'm still not buying one though as I have NO friends and would therefore never play it.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015