If there's a theme to the sprawling Oracle OpenWorld conference this week in San Francisco, it's get ready for the Fusion transition. It feels like a Borg cube is hovering nearby, or that girl with the bad hair in The Ring is about to crawl through your TV. In her session, 10 Things You Can Do Today to Prepare for Oracle Fusion …
Crikey Crumbs, Batman ..... Martian Methodologies. The Cat's out of the Blog now.
At the 42nd Degree of Area 51 Territory with Real Skunk Works Power 4IT2Control is AIBeta Store of Digital Swarms with all Manner of Goodies and Goons/Hookers and Saints
A better alternative...
You could write your applications to standars sush as JEE or WS, and avoid single-vendor lock in.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone reveals humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.