If there's a theme to the sprawling Oracle OpenWorld conference this week in San Francisco, it's get ready for the Fusion transition. It feels like a Borg cube is hovering nearby, or that girl with the bad hair in The Ring is about to crawl through your TV. In her session, 10 Things You Can Do Today to Prepare for Oracle Fusion …
Crikey Crumbs, Batman ..... Martian Methodologies. The Cat's out of the Blog now.
At the 42nd Degree of Area 51 Territory with Real Skunk Works Power 4IT2Control is AIBeta Store of Digital Swarms with all Manner of Goodies and Goons/Hookers and Saints
A better alternative...
You could write your applications to standars sush as JEE or WS, and avoid single-vendor lock in.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE