If there's a theme to the sprawling Oracle OpenWorld conference this week in San Francisco, it's get ready for the Fusion transition. It feels like a Borg cube is hovering nearby, or that girl with the bad hair in The Ring is about to crawl through your TV. In her session, 10 Things You Can Do Today to Prepare for Oracle Fusion …
Crikey Crumbs, Batman ..... Martian Methodologies. The Cat's out of the Blog now.
At the 42nd Degree of Area 51 Territory with Real Skunk Works Power 4IT2Control is AIBeta Store of Digital Swarms with all Manner of Goodies and Goons/Hookers and Saints
A better alternative...
You could write your applications to standars sush as JEE or WS, and avoid single-vendor lock in.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?