If there's a theme to the sprawling Oracle OpenWorld conference this week in San Francisco, it's get ready for the Fusion transition. It feels like a Borg cube is hovering nearby, or that girl with the bad hair in The Ring is about to crawl through your TV. In her session, 10 Things You Can Do Today to Prepare for Oracle Fusion …
Crikey Crumbs, Batman ..... Martian Methodologies. The Cat's out of the Blog now.
At the 42nd Degree of Area 51 Territory with Real Skunk Works Power 4IT2Control is AIBeta Store of Digital Swarms with all Manner of Goodies and Goons/Hookers and Saints
A better alternative...
You could write your applications to standars sush as JEE or WS, and avoid single-vendor lock in.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action