Nokia is hoping to seduce spendaholic customers with plenty of Euros to spare - today it launched two designer handsets, follow-ups to its Sirocco phone. Nokia_8800_Arte Nokia's 8800 Arte: fingerprint-proof? Both have a special coating on their metal and glass surfaces, which Nokia claimed will stop unwanted smudges. However, …
More over priced rubbish
This looks like another attempt to sell over priced rubbish to those pretentious pudding heads. For those with common sense and real cash, why not take a top of the range phone, i.e. the Nokia E90 and have it resurfaced in gold plating or sterling silver?? Hmmm….
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play