Nokia is hoping to seduce spendaholic customers with plenty of Euros to spare - today it launched two designer handsets, follow-ups to its Sirocco phone. Nokia_8800_Arte Nokia's 8800 Arte: fingerprint-proof? Both have a special coating on their metal and glass surfaces, which Nokia claimed will stop unwanted smudges. However, …
More over priced rubbish
This looks like another attempt to sell over priced rubbish to those pretentious pudding heads. For those with common sense and real cash, why not take a top of the range phone, i.e. the Nokia E90 and have it resurfaced in gold plating or sterling silver?? Hmmm….
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS