Nokia is hoping to seduce spendaholic customers with plenty of Euros to spare - today it launched two designer handsets, follow-ups to its Sirocco phone. Nokia_8800_Arte Nokia's 8800 Arte: fingerprint-proof? Both have a special coating on their metal and glass surfaces, which Nokia claimed will stop unwanted smudges. However, …
More over priced rubbish
This looks like another attempt to sell over priced rubbish to those pretentious pudding heads. For those with common sense and real cash, why not take a top of the range phone, i.e. the Nokia E90 and have it resurfaced in gold plating or sterling silver?? Hmmm….
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip