Nokia is hoping to seduce spendaholic customers with plenty of Euros to spare - today it launched two designer handsets, follow-ups to its Sirocco phone. Nokia_8800_Arte Nokia's 8800 Arte: fingerprint-proof? Both have a special coating on their metal and glass surfaces, which Nokia claimed will stop unwanted smudges. However, …
More over priced rubbish
This looks like another attempt to sell over priced rubbish to those pretentious pudding heads. For those with common sense and real cash, why not take a top of the range phone, i.e. the Nokia E90 and have it resurfaced in gold plating or sterling silver?? Hmmm….
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait