LG has developed a range of high contrast LCD monitors, which it claims boosts the highest contrast screen currently available from 3000:1 to 5000:1. LG_5000to1_monitors Some of the monitors included in the range The company isn’t giving much away about the monitors just yet, but a spokesman for LG told Register Hardware that …
Your conversion from pounds to dollars is wrong. No monitor would be sold for $85 if it had a 5000:1 CR.
I don't know about the Euro conversion though.
Your Mistake, not theirs.
$85 if for the 3000:1 contrast ratio. It's well into the $300+ range for the 5000:1.
No, still wrong.
"By comparison, Samsung's SM226CW 22in LCD monitor, which uses DCR, but has a 3000:1 contrast ratio, retails for around £170 (€193/$315)"
£170 converts to €239/$350.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads