LG has developed a range of high contrast LCD monitors, which it claims boosts the highest contrast screen currently available from 3000:1 to 5000:1. LG_5000to1_monitors Some of the monitors included in the range The company isn’t giving much away about the monitors just yet, but a spokesman for LG told Register Hardware that …
Your conversion from pounds to dollars is wrong. No monitor would be sold for $85 if it had a 5000:1 CR.
I don't know about the Euro conversion though.
Your Mistake, not theirs.
$85 if for the 3000:1 contrast ratio. It's well into the $300+ range for the 5000:1.
No, still wrong.
"By comparison, Samsung's SM226CW 22in LCD monitor, which uses DCR, but has a 3000:1 contrast ratio, retails for around £170 (€193/$315)"
£170 converts to €239/$350.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders