Nvidia’s new 'G92' graphics chip is based on the 'G80' used in the GTS, GTX and Ultra versions of the GeForce 8800, and is a die-shrink that moves from the part from its predecessors' 90nm fabrication process to 65nm. There are other changes inside the chip, which gains the VP2 video engine and bitstream processor used in the …
Beware Linux users
Currently there are no drivers for this card under linux. The Nvidia driver selector on their website will tell you that you can use version 100.14.19 or 100.14.23 - beta. This is NOT TRUE, they will not work.
Nvidia have said that they will release compatible drivers for this card as a top priority but there is no ETA...
I just found out the hard way...
Boy thank you. You saved me some bucks.
All well & good, however...
...no buggers got 'em in stock anymore. Fair enough releasing something pretty, would be handy if they could actually come out in decent numbers though FFS.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS