Microsoft is preparing some sort of photo and video sharing web 2.0 monster. Naturally, it will be called Windows Live Something or Other. And the Ballmerites are sure it "will be loved by millions." Over the weekend, Microsoft-obsessed blogger Mark Liron let us know that the Redmond giant is looking for a product manager who …
Instead of Balmerites
I read the Balmerites reference, a new alternative for Voles used elsewhere. I was wondering if you could also consider
Since there are lots of parallels among the paid and independent shills of the said entity.
Alert the world to its plans ?
Do you really think there is anyone that has any doubt about Microsoft's plans ?
It all holds in one word : domination.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine