Microsoft is preparing some sort of photo and video sharing web 2.0 monster. Naturally, it will be called Windows Live Something or Other. And the Ballmerites are sure it "will be loved by millions." Over the weekend, Microsoft-obsessed blogger Mark Liron let us know that the Redmond giant is looking for a product manager who …
Instead of Balmerites
I read the Balmerites reference, a new alternative for Voles used elsewhere. I was wondering if you could also consider
Since there are lots of parallels among the paid and independent shills of the said entity.
Alert the world to its plans ?
Do you really think there is anyone that has any doubt about Microsoft's plans ?
It all holds in one word : domination.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid