Microsoft is preparing some sort of photo and video sharing web 2.0 monster. Naturally, it will be called Windows Live Something or Other. And the Ballmerites are sure it "will be loved by millions." Over the weekend, Microsoft-obsessed blogger Mark Liron let us know that the Redmond giant is looking for a product manager who …
Instead of Balmerites
I read the Balmerites reference, a new alternative for Voles used elsewhere. I was wondering if you could also consider
Since there are lots of parallels among the paid and independent shills of the said entity.
Alert the world to its plans ?
Do you really think there is anyone that has any doubt about Microsoft's plans ?
It all holds in one word : domination.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…