European star gazers have been filtering stellar light through the atmospheres of the three inner planets to find out what they are made of. Venus, Earth and Mars (not to scale) Venus Express, the European Space Agency's (ESA) mission to our twin planet, is watching starlight as it passes through Venus' thick swirling …
COROT stares at a large number of stars at once
Mwahahaa! Babelfish alert!
Try "watches a large number of stars simultaneously".
Looking at them In A Funny Way isn't going to improve interstellar relations, is it? You upset someone like that, they're going to heave a large rock at you. How do you think the dinosaurs got wiped out?
I use this method to indicate when my boss is about to say something. There is a slight dimming just before hand.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix