European star gazers have been filtering stellar light through the atmospheres of the three inner planets to find out what they are made of. Venus, Earth and Mars (not to scale) Venus Express, the European Space Agency's (ESA) mission to our twin planet, is watching starlight as it passes through Venus' thick swirling …
COROT stares at a large number of stars at once
Mwahahaa! Babelfish alert!
Try "watches a large number of stars simultaneously".
Looking at them In A Funny Way isn't going to improve interstellar relations, is it? You upset someone like that, they're going to heave a large rock at you. How do you think the dinosaurs got wiped out?
I use this method to indicate when my boss is about to say something. There is a slight dimming just before hand.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way