European star gazers have been filtering stellar light through the atmospheres of the three inner planets to find out what they are made of. Venus, Earth and Mars (not to scale) Venus Express, the European Space Agency's (ESA) mission to our twin planet, is watching starlight as it passes through Venus' thick swirling …
COROT stares at a large number of stars at once
Mwahahaa! Babelfish alert!
Try "watches a large number of stars simultaneously".
Looking at them In A Funny Way isn't going to improve interstellar relations, is it? You upset someone like that, they're going to heave a large rock at you. How do you think the dinosaurs got wiped out?
I use this method to indicate when my boss is about to say something. There is a slight dimming just before hand.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...