The clouds continue to gather over Sprint's WiMAX network. In July, the American cellco agreed to combine its new-fangled wireless broadband play with a similar network from Clearwire Corp., but today, the two companies announced that the agreement has been ripped to shreds. If Sprint wants its network to reach a nationwide …
Dumping Clearwire is a plus
I dumped Clearwire because in my neighborhood their product seldom hit even 30% of their download speed claims. Numerous calls to service, one visit to house. Tech support confirmed reception was lousy—no solution. They never came back. I cancelled. They assessed a $180 "early cancellation penalty." Feds need to nab them on their false claims.
I cancelled my Nextel (now Sprint) when iPhone came out.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know