The clouds continue to gather over Sprint's WiMAX network. In July, the American cellco agreed to combine its new-fangled wireless broadband play with a similar network from Clearwire Corp., but today, the two companies announced that the agreement has been ripped to shreds. If Sprint wants its network to reach a nationwide …
Dumping Clearwire is a plus
I dumped Clearwire because in my neighborhood their product seldom hit even 30% of their download speed claims. Numerous calls to service, one visit to house. Tech support confirmed reception was lousy—no solution. They never came back. I cancelled. They assessed a $180 "early cancellation penalty." Feds need to nab them on their false claims.
I cancelled my Nextel (now Sprint) when iPhone came out.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64