The clouds continue to gather over Sprint's WiMAX network. In July, the American cellco agreed to combine its new-fangled wireless broadband play with a similar network from Clearwire Corp., but today, the two companies announced that the agreement has been ripped to shreds. If Sprint wants its network to reach a nationwide …
Dumping Clearwire is a plus
I dumped Clearwire because in my neighborhood their product seldom hit even 30% of their download speed claims. Numerous calls to service, one visit to house. Tech support confirmed reception was lousy—no solution. They never came back. I cancelled. They assessed a $180 "early cancellation penalty." Feds need to nab them on their false claims.
I cancelled my Nextel (now Sprint) when iPhone came out.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked