Vodafone has rolled out Pebble - the nickname by which it's latest HSDPA modem is known. Officially the USB Modem 7.2, the Pebble provides 'super 3G' connectivity for PCs and Macs at up to 7.2Mb/s. Vodafone USB Modem 7.2 Vodafone's USB Modem 7.2: super 3G add-on That's the maximum download speed - uploads are expected to run …
Yet another brilliant product ruined by the"fair Usage Policy" of death.
The fair usage policy is just an excuse because their selling something their network can't keep up with.
Atleast they didn't say "Unlimited" otherwise this rant of mine could have gone on for pages, Look up the meaning of "Unlimited" in the dictionary, just to prove my point.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked