Vodafone has rolled out Pebble - the nickname by which it's latest HSDPA modem is known. Officially the USB Modem 7.2, the Pebble provides 'super 3G' connectivity for PCs and Macs at up to 7.2Mb/s. Vodafone USB Modem 7.2 Vodafone's USB Modem 7.2: super 3G add-on That's the maximum download speed - uploads are expected to run …
Yet another brilliant product ruined by the"fair Usage Policy" of death.
The fair usage policy is just an excuse because their selling something their network can't keep up with.
Atleast they didn't say "Unlimited" otherwise this rant of mine could have gone on for pages, Look up the meaning of "Unlimited" in the dictionary, just to prove my point.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call