Vodafone has rolled out Pebble - the nickname by which it's latest HSDPA modem is known. Officially the USB Modem 7.2, the Pebble provides 'super 3G' connectivity for PCs and Macs at up to 7.2Mb/s. Vodafone USB Modem 7.2 Vodafone's USB Modem 7.2: super 3G add-on That's the maximum download speed - uploads are expected to run …
Yet another brilliant product ruined by the"fair Usage Policy" of death.
The fair usage policy is just an excuse because their selling something their network can't keep up with.
Atleast they didn't say "Unlimited" otherwise this rant of mine could have gone on for pages, Look up the meaning of "Unlimited" in the dictionary, just to prove my point.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network