Vodafone has rolled out Pebble - the nickname by which it's latest HSDPA modem is known. Officially the USB Modem 7.2, the Pebble provides 'super 3G' connectivity for PCs and Macs at up to 7.2Mb/s. Vodafone USB Modem 7.2 Vodafone's USB Modem 7.2: super 3G add-on That's the maximum download speed - uploads are expected to run …
Yet another brilliant product ruined by the"fair Usage Policy" of death.
The fair usage policy is just an excuse because their selling something their network can't keep up with.
Atleast they didn't say "Unlimited" otherwise this rant of mine could have gone on for pages, Look up the meaning of "Unlimited" in the dictionary, just to prove my point.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes