Vodafone has rolled out Pebble - the nickname by which it's latest HSDPA modem is known. Officially the USB Modem 7.2, the Pebble provides 'super 3G' connectivity for PCs and Macs at up to 7.2Mb/s. Vodafone USB Modem 7.2 Vodafone's USB Modem 7.2: super 3G add-on That's the maximum download speed - uploads are expected to run …
Yet another brilliant product ruined by the"fair Usage Policy" of death.
The fair usage policy is just an excuse because their selling something their network can't keep up with.
Atleast they didn't say "Unlimited" otherwise this rant of mine could have gone on for pages, Look up the meaning of "Unlimited" in the dictionary, just to prove my point.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Review Amazon Fire Phone: What's MISSING... and why it WON'T set the world alight