O2 has announced the XDA Orbit 2 PDA phone, a year after it launched the original handset. o2_Xda_orbit_2_side O2's XDA Orbit 2: upgraded with Windows Mobile 6 The O2 XDA Orbit 2 runs Windows Mobile 6 Professional, instead of version 5, while the phone’s 200MHz Texas Instruments OMAP 850 processor has been replaced with a …
Can't please everyone I guess
They've got rid of the trackball, which is a shame because I thought that worked far better than the wheel thing, which they've retained. Having released a WM6 upgrade for the original Orbit means that this update seems less desirable than it might have been. 3G is good, the extra memory is good, but the processor won't make as much difference as you'd think, and a front facing camera? Does *anyone* do video calling?!
"and the device can now accept Micro SD cards of up to 1GB in size" - my current Orbit has a 2GB card in it, which has always worked fine!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER