O2 has announced the XDA Orbit 2 PDA phone, a year after it launched the original handset. o2_Xda_orbit_2_side O2's XDA Orbit 2: upgraded with Windows Mobile 6 The O2 XDA Orbit 2 runs Windows Mobile 6 Professional, instead of version 5, while the phone’s 200MHz Texas Instruments OMAP 850 processor has been replaced with a …
Can't please everyone I guess
They've got rid of the trackball, which is a shame because I thought that worked far better than the wheel thing, which they've retained. Having released a WM6 upgrade for the original Orbit means that this update seems less desirable than it might have been. 3G is good, the extra memory is good, but the processor won't make as much difference as you'd think, and a front facing camera? Does *anyone* do video calling?!
"and the device can now accept Micro SD cards of up to 1GB in size" - my current Orbit has a 2GB card in it, which has always worked fine!
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory