The Tardis is set to land at the National Space Centre in Leicester next week for a Doctor Who exhibition that will run from November 13 to January 6. The Tardis: Oooo-eee-ooooo © BBC 1963, Courtesy of BBC Worldwide Visitors to the exhibition will be able to see characters and props from the series, including the truly …
Bah! I won't be able to make it over there in November!
Don't get me wrong - while I enjoy looking at Billie Piper's (or whoever the current Who tottie is) bits - it's just a tv program. The reason I want to go to the exhibition is to spot the "Linux is God", "Apple makes you a retard", "America is the antichrist" social giants who populate these hallowed pages.
but which Master?
Roger Delgado or Anthony Ainley? the child who jumped up and down as if he had ADHD in the recent mockery of Dr Who surely can't be counted as a *proper* portrayal of the Master? I'd rather have Eric Roberts, even if he is an effin' Yank!
Get yer DW facts right
They were WEEPING angels and the line was "Don't blink".
Angels don't scream
I know its friday but I believe that they are called "weeping angels" Not screaming angels.
Saw it in Manchester. Just a few props if that excites you. I'd be annoyed if I was the dad who couldn't get his three kids through the door once they saw the dalek.
Sadly, there is no replica Sally Sparrow :(
Go to the permanent exhibition in Cardiff, It has buttons to press!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp