The Tardis is set to land at the National Space Centre in Leicester next week for a Doctor Who exhibition that will run from November 13 to January 6. The Tardis: Oooo-eee-ooooo © BBC 1963, Courtesy of BBC Worldwide Visitors to the exhibition will be able to see characters and props from the series, including the truly …
Bah! I won't be able to make it over there in November!
Don't get me wrong - while I enjoy looking at Billie Piper's (or whoever the current Who tottie is) bits - it's just a tv program. The reason I want to go to the exhibition is to spot the "Linux is God", "Apple makes you a retard", "America is the antichrist" social giants who populate these hallowed pages.
but which Master?
Roger Delgado or Anthony Ainley? the child who jumped up and down as if he had ADHD in the recent mockery of Dr Who surely can't be counted as a *proper* portrayal of the Master? I'd rather have Eric Roberts, even if he is an effin' Yank!
Get yer DW facts right
They were WEEPING angels and the line was "Don't blink".
Angels don't scream
I know its friday but I believe that they are called "weeping angels" Not screaming angels.
Saw it in Manchester. Just a few props if that excites you. I'd be annoyed if I was the dad who couldn't get his three kids through the door once they saw the dalek.
Sadly, there is no replica Sally Sparrow :(
Go to the permanent exhibition in Cardiff, It has buttons to press!
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook