The date when significant parts of the Companies Act come into force has been put back a year. It will now be 1 October 2009 instead of 1 October 2008, according to the UK Government. Stephen Timms, Minister of State for Competitiveness, made a written statement to Parliament today detailing changes to the Companies Act …
The flight of capital or executive manslaughter needless to say business has the upper hand and flogs the hard working techie to death for strange token.
Wheres your authentication ?
What's the problem, Timms? It's only adding a few fields to a database innit?
Ah, I see, no more ICT work experience kids available until next summer
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion