The date when significant parts of the Companies Act come into force has been put back a year. It will now be 1 October 2009 instead of 1 October 2008, according to the UK Government. Stephen Timms, Minister of State for Competitiveness, made a written statement to Parliament today detailing changes to the Companies Act …
The flight of capital or executive manslaughter needless to say business has the upper hand and flogs the hard working techie to death for strange token.
Wheres your authentication ?
What's the problem, Timms? It's only adding a few fields to a database innit?
Ah, I see, no more ICT work experience kids available until next summer
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook