The date when significant parts of the Companies Act come into force has been put back a year. It will now be 1 October 2009 instead of 1 October 2008, according to the UK Government. Stephen Timms, Minister of State for Competitiveness, made a written statement to Parliament today detailing changes to the Companies Act …
The flight of capital or executive manslaughter needless to say business has the upper hand and flogs the hard working techie to death for strange token.
Wheres your authentication ?
What's the problem, Timms? It's only adding a few fields to a database innit?
Ah, I see, no more ICT work experience kids available until next summer
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015