The date when significant parts of the Companies Act come into force has been put back a year. It will now be 1 October 2009 instead of 1 October 2008, according to the UK Government. Stephen Timms, Minister of State for Competitiveness, made a written statement to Parliament today detailing changes to the Companies Act …
The flight of capital or executive manslaughter needless to say business has the upper hand and flogs the hard working techie to death for strange token.
Wheres your authentication ?
What's the problem, Timms? It's only adding a few fields to a database innit?
Ah, I see, no more ICT work experience kids available until next summer
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...