IBM is rolling out a new set of autonomic computing tools for some of its key Tivoli data center products — er, that's adding self-management software if you want to be less grandiose about it. "Autonomic computing" is IBM's preferred term for applications that make data centers more self-managing and self-healing. It's a …
Great new technology
Got to say, who hasn't been doing this for years with a few scripts, cron jobs (scheduled tasks for those in toasterland) etc.? I'm all for IBM but this is just what every good admin should have been doing for decades, shrink wrapped for the kind of monkey that works in IT these days.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers