Red Hat has answered the virtualization bandwagon's call in a major way by ushering in a new era that could be described as "Linux on the move." A cavalcade of company officials held a press conference today to detail various plans for letting customers run the Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) operating system in a more fluid …
You boy - 100 lines.... "I must learn how to spell"
A Speeling error in the first two words of an article.... tut tut tut.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait