I have an i-mate SPL - reviewed by Reg Hardware here - that I have linked to a Holux slim 240 GPS receiver via Bluetooth and have TomTom 6 running. The problem is that the TomTom software doesn’t seem to see the GPS receiver. Any help fixing this would be appreciated. i-mate SPL Windows mobile phone
Have you correctly set an incoming and outgoing port for the selected bluetooth device? You then need to tell the TT software to look for the device on the outgoing port you select above.
Also ensure that serial port is selected and secure transmission is not.
It should then work fine.... the message will change from GPS Receiver not found, to No Valid GPS SIgnal (that is until it finds one and should then be fine)
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan