I have an i-mate SPL - reviewed by Reg Hardware here - that I have linked to a Holux slim 240 GPS receiver via Bluetooth and have TomTom 6 running. The problem is that the TomTom software doesn’t seem to see the GPS receiver. Any help fixing this would be appreciated. i-mate SPL Windows mobile phone
Have you correctly set an incoming and outgoing port for the selected bluetooth device? You then need to tell the TT software to look for the device on the outgoing port you select above.
Also ensure that serial port is selected and secure transmission is not.
It should then work fine.... the message will change from GPS Receiver not found, to No Valid GPS SIgnal (that is until it finds one and should then be fine)
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp