A controversial blog supposedly written by a fictional TV controller is signing off, but the writer behind it has revealed who he is. The Secret Blog of a TV Controller (aged 33 and 3/4) launched in April and took pleasure in parodying the overblown management and marketing speak of TV execs. The blog was widely seen as an …
Well, who is he then?
Congratulations on writing a piece about a secret identity revealed, without ever saying who this secret identity is. The blog claims to be signed by Dominic Vallely, but Dominic Vallely's web site claims no association. So have we been hoaxed, or what?
I'm guessing the real TVC is either;
a) Dominic Vallely, and he's pretty much admitted as such, but is denying it for fairly obvious legal reasons;
b) Not Dominic Vallely but hates his guts and is using his name as a clever parting shot.
Both equally possible!
I'm pretty sure ....
.... it's not Dominic, the evidence I have is his website, have you read the shite programming he's responsible for!
Now that's shocking! (plus we all know who to blame now, so a good article El Reg)
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots