Microsoft has announced Search Server 2008, a search engine based on SharePoint Server and SQL Server. There are two editions, a free Express version and a paid for variant (price not yet determined) which supports high availability and load balancing on a server farm. They will be released in the first half of 2008, and a …
This is also supported by Immediacy CMS, meaning that results from an Immediacy CMS website can be aggregated by MS Search server.
You don't have to buy a piece of hardware....but....
Nice of them to say that "You don't have to buy a piece of hardware"... but at the same time they recommend a dedicated server for it, which of course you'd have to administer and maintain.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers