A new report published by ICT Ireland* claims Ireland is still an attractive location for foreign direct investment. The study, which was released by the IBEC group on Monday, sets out why many major foreign investors believe Ireland is an attractive location in which to do business. The report, entitled Why Ireland should be …
India is better
A collapsing economy, poor infrastructures, poor services, poor training, lower salaries and an annoying always-too-high error rate in the public and private sectors (but you will get a lot of apologies that are supposed to solve everything and make you happy again).
Not to mention the fact that most of the so called "senior IT engineers" if moved to the UK would not be able to get a job from McDonalds.
This is Ireland at the moment, that's why I think India is a lot better if you have money to invest.
Re: India is better
Funny, except for "collapsing economy" bit, I thought you were describing India.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!