3Par is releasing new software today for dividing an InServ array into separate virtual devices. Instead of relying on physical and manual separation of storage resources, 3Par's new Virtual Domains software uses logical partitioning. The technology allows each domain to be dynamically resized, while keeping each section safely …
Curiouser and curiouser, which is interesting .....
"It's a big deal," said Nunes (we told you so). "But we've got a lot of educating to do, because we're going to be the only vendor who's talking about this technology for a while."
Does Nunes admit that it is ideal for and targetted against/at the dedicated megalomaniac? ...... is the question which HyperRadioProActivity in Virtualisation would be asking.
Is it a Sort of Dr Strangelove Business Offering?
amanfromMars, are you smoking crack?
Come on, you've been smoking it again, haven't you!
AMFM smoking crack?
Nah, there's not enough crack in the world.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners