3Par is releasing new software today for dividing an InServ array into separate virtual devices. Instead of relying on physical and manual separation of storage resources, 3Par's new Virtual Domains software uses logical partitioning. The technology allows each domain to be dynamically resized, while keeping each section safely …
Curiouser and curiouser, which is interesting .....
"It's a big deal," said Nunes (we told you so). "But we've got a lot of educating to do, because we're going to be the only vendor who's talking about this technology for a while."
Does Nunes admit that it is ideal for and targetted against/at the dedicated megalomaniac? ...... is the question which HyperRadioProActivity in Virtualisation would be asking.
Is it a Sort of Dr Strangelove Business Offering?
amanfromMars, are you smoking crack?
Come on, you've been smoking it again, haven't you!
AMFM smoking crack?
Nah, there's not enough crack in the world.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory