3Par is releasing new software today for dividing an InServ array into separate virtual devices. Instead of relying on physical and manual separation of storage resources, 3Par's new Virtual Domains software uses logical partitioning. The technology allows each domain to be dynamically resized, while keeping each section safely …
Curiouser and curiouser, which is interesting .....
"It's a big deal," said Nunes (we told you so). "But we've got a lot of educating to do, because we're going to be the only vendor who's talking about this technology for a while."
Does Nunes admit that it is ideal for and targetted against/at the dedicated megalomaniac? ...... is the question which HyperRadioProActivity in Virtualisation would be asking.
Is it a Sort of Dr Strangelove Business Offering?
amanfromMars, are you smoking crack?
Come on, you've been smoking it again, haven't you!
AMFM smoking crack?
Nah, there's not enough crack in the world.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat