3Par is releasing new software today for dividing an InServ array into separate virtual devices. Instead of relying on physical and manual separation of storage resources, 3Par's new Virtual Domains software uses logical partitioning. The technology allows each domain to be dynamically resized, while keeping each section safely …
Curiouser and curiouser, which is interesting .....
"It's a big deal," said Nunes (we told you so). "But we've got a lot of educating to do, because we're going to be the only vendor who's talking about this technology for a while."
Does Nunes admit that it is ideal for and targetted against/at the dedicated megalomaniac? ...... is the question which HyperRadioProActivity in Virtualisation would be asking.
Is it a Sort of Dr Strangelove Business Offering?
amanfromMars, are you smoking crack?
Come on, you've been smoking it again, haven't you!
AMFM smoking crack?
Nah, there's not enough crack in the world.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack