Yahoo! has launched another social networking service that few people are likely to use. Yesterday, the behind-the-times web portal unveiled something called Y! Kickstart, a service aimed at youngsters struggling to make a go of it in the real world. "Yahoo! realized that new graduates and college students were in dire need of …
""Yahoo! realized that new graduates and college students were in dire need of a way to build a professional network, but that existing solutions were either too tailored to seasoned professionals, or too geared towards communicating and keeping in touch with friends"
Yes! Yes! Finally! This is indeed what I've always wanted - not just wanted, direly needed!
Oh wait no it isn't.
Can! you! guys! knock! it off! already! with! the Yahoo! exclamation! marks!
It! was! funny! the! first! 87! times!
Keep! Up! The! Exclamation! Marks!
Dare drop them, and we'll create a petition group on Y! Kickstart!
The! More! Yahoo! Exclamation! Marks!, The! Merrier!
Anyway! it! was! Yahoo! who! insisted! on! their! use! Don't! believe! me!? Check! the! archives!
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft