Yahoo! has launched another social networking service that few people are likely to use. Yesterday, the behind-the-times web portal unveiled something called Y! Kickstart, a service aimed at youngsters struggling to make a go of it in the real world. "Yahoo! realized that new graduates and college students were in dire need of …
""Yahoo! realized that new graduates and college students were in dire need of a way to build a professional network, but that existing solutions were either too tailored to seasoned professionals, or too geared towards communicating and keeping in touch with friends"
Yes! Yes! Finally! This is indeed what I've always wanted - not just wanted, direly needed!
Oh wait no it isn't.
Can! you! guys! knock! it off! already! with! the Yahoo! exclamation! marks!
It! was! funny! the! first! 87! times!
Keep! Up! The! Exclamation! Marks!
Dare drop them, and we'll create a petition group on Y! Kickstart!
The! More! Yahoo! Exclamation! Marks!, The! Merrier!
Anyway! it! was! Yahoo! who! insisted! on! their! use! Don't! believe! me!? Check! the! archives!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp