Yahoo! has launched another social networking service that few people are likely to use. Yesterday, the behind-the-times web portal unveiled something called Y! Kickstart, a service aimed at youngsters struggling to make a go of it in the real world. "Yahoo! realized that new graduates and college students were in dire need of …
""Yahoo! realized that new graduates and college students were in dire need of a way to build a professional network, but that existing solutions were either too tailored to seasoned professionals, or too geared towards communicating and keeping in touch with friends"
Yes! Yes! Finally! This is indeed what I've always wanted - not just wanted, direly needed!
Oh wait no it isn't.
Can! you! guys! knock! it off! already! with! the Yahoo! exclamation! marks!
It! was! funny! the! first! 87! times!
Keep! Up! The! Exclamation! Marks!
Dare drop them, and we'll create a petition group on Y! Kickstart!
The! More! Yahoo! Exclamation! Marks!, The! Merrier!
Anyway! it! was! Yahoo! who! insisted! on! their! use! Don't! believe! me!? Check! the! archives!
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab