Boffins have dredged up what is thought to be the world's oldest animal - a 405-year-old clam - and rather satisfyingly named it Ming. Unfortunately the clam seems to have since copped it, but the culpable scientists hope that studying it will lead to a greater understanding of the aging process - good news for current and …
"Stay vigilant, and try not to look like a tin of dog food."
What? Can dogs use tin openers too?
I knew a rottweiler once who taught himself to shotgun beer cans by chasing them round the room for a bit with his nose and then biting into them, so I don't think a tin opener is strictly necessary.
Only if they have sensitive triggers... (the tin-openers that is... not the dogs)
I see your girlfriends are of the same high quality as ever....
I'm sure that Ian wasn't using the word "knew" in the biblical sense there.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait