Boffins have dredged up what is thought to be the world's oldest animal - a 405-year-old clam - and rather satisfyingly named it Ming. Unfortunately the clam seems to have since copped it, but the culpable scientists hope that studying it will lead to a greater understanding of the aging process - good news for current and …
"Stay vigilant, and try not to look like a tin of dog food."
What? Can dogs use tin openers too?
I knew a rottweiler once who taught himself to shotgun beer cans by chasing them round the room for a bit with his nose and then biting into them, so I don't think a tin opener is strictly necessary.
Only if they have sensitive triggers... (the tin-openers that is... not the dogs)
I see your girlfriends are of the same high quality as ever....
I'm sure that Ian wasn't using the word "knew" in the biblical sense there.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS