With everyone from Alpine to Via Michelin offering standalone satellite navigation kit, should you bother with a competitively-priced, lower-end offering from an established brand name? We hit the streets with the entry-level Navman S30 to find out. The S30 is at the very bottom of Navman's new S series and comes in at an …
I have a windscreen fitted my car, will it still fit!
Would it be too much to ask...
Would it be too much to ask us less informed people exactly what is covered on the maps, how (and how much) if i change to another country eg France then Spain. They don't even seem to have that info available easily on the website.
But does it know about toll roads?
Tried driving in France recently? You can blow a week's wages following the suggested routes; an 'avoid toll roads' is highly useful if you're in no great hurry.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network