With everyone from Alpine to Via Michelin offering standalone satellite navigation kit, should you bother with a competitively-priced, lower-end offering from an established brand name? We hit the streets with the entry-level Navman S30 to find out. The S30 is at the very bottom of Navman's new S series and comes in at an …
I have a windscreen fitted my car, will it still fit!
Would it be too much to ask...
Would it be too much to ask us less informed people exactly what is covered on the maps, how (and how much) if i change to another country eg France then Spain. They don't even seem to have that info available easily on the website.
But does it know about toll roads?
Tried driving in France recently? You can blow a week's wages following the suggested routes; an 'avoid toll roads' is highly useful if you're in no great hurry.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN