Thomas Cook sister company MyTravel has been hit by a system upgrade blunder which has knocked out a number of its group websites over the past few days. It would appear that MyTravel attempted to quietly roll out an update to its servers last weekend. The cheap package holiday firm sent an email to its customers on Monday …
According to my brother, who just returned from a holiday booked with MyTravel, "normal" service means re-routing you from Gatwick to Manchester with no explanation, consistently delivering lies and misinformation and then calling the armed airport police when the disgruntled passengers start complaining.
As my brother put it in a text message: "free speech is alive and well in the UK"
The downtime couldn't happen to a nicer company, if you ask me.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook