Thomas Cook sister company MyTravel has been hit by a system upgrade blunder which has knocked out a number of its group websites over the past few days. It would appear that MyTravel attempted to quietly roll out an update to its servers last weekend. The cheap package holiday firm sent an email to its customers on Monday …
According to my brother, who just returned from a holiday booked with MyTravel, "normal" service means re-routing you from Gatwick to Manchester with no explanation, consistently delivering lies and misinformation and then calling the armed airport police when the disgruntled passengers start complaining.
As my brother put it in a text message: "free speech is alive and well in the UK"
The downtime couldn't happen to a nicer company, if you ask me.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM