The traditional ICANN board meeting that closes out the week-plus worth of meetings, public forums, and whatnot that constitute ICANN's thrice-yearly geek-fest brought in a new chairman today to replace departing internet legend Vint Cerf. The selection of Peter Dengate Thrush to replace Cerf overshadowed other important board …
all your struggles are for naught.
surrender, and you may serve me for the rest of your life. resist, and you will all die, quickly (busy busy, no time for that waterboarding stuff!).
so, what will it be?
[Reg really needs to get Lucas's permission to get either Vader or Palpateen icons for moments like this - the helicopter seems so inadequate]
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...