The traditional ICANN board meeting that closes out the week-plus worth of meetings, public forums, and whatnot that constitute ICANN's thrice-yearly geek-fest brought in a new chairman today to replace departing internet legend Vint Cerf. The selection of Peter Dengate Thrush to replace Cerf overshadowed other important board …
all your struggles are for naught.
surrender, and you may serve me for the rest of your life. resist, and you will all die, quickly (busy busy, no time for that waterboarding stuff!).
so, what will it be?
[Reg really needs to get Lucas's permission to get either Vader or Palpateen icons for moments like this - the helicopter seems so inadequate]
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan