Some folk accuse iPhone owners of possessing far more money than sense, but if you've got it, flaunt it, I always say. And if you really want to show off how considerably richer you are than the rest of us, what better than a gold-plated Apple handset? That's what UK-based specialist phone fixer Amosu is now offering. A payment …
1 Week Later
Bloody hell they've bricked it!
Take an already stealable item, make it worth even more to thieves.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS