Mozilla pushed out a minor update for Firefox on Thursday that fixes a number of stability and performance glitches. Firefox version 188.8.131.52 fixes problems introduced with version 184.108.40.206, which was released two weeks ago on 18 October, but nothing flagged as security related. The 220.127.116.11 update addresses a number of niggling …
What, firefox users don't have to wait a month for patch Tuesday!?
Well, it had to be said didn't it!
... we don't.
And we also don't have ...
... those nasty page delays or failures waiting for a single ActiveX to load.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?