Mozilla pushed out a minor update for Firefox on Thursday that fixes a number of stability and performance glitches. Firefox version 188.8.131.52 fixes problems introduced with version 184.108.40.206, which was released two weeks ago on 18 October, but nothing flagged as security related. The 220.127.116.11 update addresses a number of niggling …
What, firefox users don't have to wait a month for patch Tuesday!?
Well, it had to be said didn't it!
... we don't.
And we also don't have ...
... those nasty page delays or failures waiting for a single ActiveX to load.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft