Mozilla pushed out a minor update for Firefox on Thursday that fixes a number of stability and performance glitches. Firefox version 188.8.131.52 fixes problems introduced with version 184.108.40.206, which was released two weeks ago on 18 October, but nothing flagged as security related. The 220.127.116.11 update addresses a number of niggling …
What, firefox users don't have to wait a month for patch Tuesday!?
Well, it had to be said didn't it!
... we don't.
And we also don't have ...
... those nasty page delays or failures waiting for a single ActiveX to load.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND