Mozilla pushed out a minor update for Firefox on Thursday that fixes a number of stability and performance glitches. Firefox version 126.96.36.199 fixes problems introduced with version 188.8.131.52, which was released two weeks ago on 18 October, but nothing flagged as security related. The 184.108.40.206 update addresses a number of niggling …
What, firefox users don't have to wait a month for patch Tuesday!?
Well, it had to be said didn't it!
... we don't.
And we also don't have ...
... those nasty page delays or failures waiting for a single ActiveX to load.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'