Mozilla pushed out a minor update for Firefox on Thursday that fixes a number of stability and performance glitches. Firefox version 18.104.22.168 fixes problems introduced with version 22.214.171.124, which was released two weeks ago on 18 October, but nothing flagged as security related. The 126.96.36.199 update addresses a number of niggling …
What, firefox users don't have to wait a month for patch Tuesday!?
Well, it had to be said didn't it!
... we don't.
And we also don't have ...
... those nasty page delays or failures waiting for a single ActiveX to load.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL