Those among you who believe that Oz barmaids should have the right, if not the legal obligation, to bare their chesticles and use them to crush beer cans, are directed to campaigning website Aussie Barmaid. The site is a tribute to Western Australia's Luana De Favari, who was famously fined A$1,000 for just such a crowd-pleasing …
Never mind the story...
Wadda we want? PICTURES! When do we want 'em? NOW!
Preferably 300ppi RGB JPEG at least 1024 x 768 showing the items in close-up
Drug induced misspelling..
Ah, yes. The 1920's brand name heroin being abused as a title belonging to Brave Ladies (TM)
from Ray Dixon’s Alpine Opinion blog on Wordpress.com
# luana de faveri Says:
November 2nd, 2007 at 6:02 pm
yep it’s me, Luana! First of all, if you want to see me in person make sure you come to the Voodoo Lounge strip club in Perth, where I perform wednesday through saturday. And if you can’t come all the way to WA I still got good news for ya: I am going to be in The Picture magazine really soon….
I demand a Reg competition!
The prize being an expenses paid trim to the Voodoo Lounge strip club in Perth.
You made that website
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…