Those among you who believe that Oz barmaids should have the right, if not the legal obligation, to bare their chesticles and use them to crush beer cans, are directed to campaigning website Aussie Barmaid. The site is a tribute to Western Australia's Luana De Favari, who was famously fined A$1,000 for just such a crowd-pleasing …
Never mind the story...
Wadda we want? PICTURES! When do we want 'em? NOW!
Preferably 300ppi RGB JPEG at least 1024 x 768 showing the items in close-up
Drug induced misspelling..
Ah, yes. The 1920's brand name heroin being abused as a title belonging to Brave Ladies (TM)
from Ray Dixon’s Alpine Opinion blog on Wordpress.com
# luana de faveri Says:
November 2nd, 2007 at 6:02 pm
yep it’s me, Luana! First of all, if you want to see me in person make sure you come to the Voodoo Lounge strip club in Perth, where I perform wednesday through saturday. And if you can’t come all the way to WA I still got good news for ya: I am going to be in The Picture magazine really soon….
I demand a Reg competition!
The prize being an expenses paid trim to the Voodoo Lounge strip club in Perth.
You made that website
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize