Those among you who believe that Oz barmaids should have the right, if not the legal obligation, to bare their chesticles and use them to crush beer cans, are directed to campaigning website Aussie Barmaid. The site is a tribute to Western Australia's Luana De Favari, who was famously fined A$1,000 for just such a crowd-pleasing …
Never mind the story...
Wadda we want? PICTURES! When do we want 'em? NOW!
Preferably 300ppi RGB JPEG at least 1024 x 768 showing the items in close-up
Drug induced misspelling..
Ah, yes. The 1920's brand name heroin being abused as a title belonging to Brave Ladies (TM)
from Ray Dixon’s Alpine Opinion blog on Wordpress.com
# luana de faveri Says:
November 2nd, 2007 at 6:02 pm
yep it’s me, Luana! First of all, if you want to see me in person make sure you come to the Voodoo Lounge strip club in Perth, where I perform wednesday through saturday. And if you can’t come all the way to WA I still got good news for ya: I am going to be in The Picture magazine really soon….
I demand a Reg competition!
The prize being an expenses paid trim to the Voodoo Lounge strip club in Perth.
You made that website
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job