Whenever the Sidekick is mentioned, the phrases “big in the States” and “Paris Hilton” inevitably follow. But, despite several attempts by T-Mobile to propel the Danger-designed device into the mainstream, it has so far failed to get Britain's youth ditching their Nokias and Walkman phones en masse. The Slide is the first of the …
Review is wrong: great for some business users
Every BOFH I know in the San Francisco bay area now carries a sidekick. After you've downloaded the SSH client, having a sidekick frees you from being tied to your desk when you're on-call. Go out to dinner, get paged about an emergency, whip out the side kick, SSH into work, examine a few logs, restart your mysql server, and viola, back to the party.
"....restart your mysql server, and viola, back to the party....."
Impressive - the Sidekick restarts a stringed musical instrument? Just how does that work then?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops