A company's claim for ownership of the copyright in a piece of software has failed because it was not explicitly stated in a contract. Meridian International Services had said that its ownership was an implied term of an agreement. The High Court said the company failed to prove that its ownership of the material was a term of …
Warm cozy feeling
Apparently there's justice in the world.
You screm them out of their wages, then your screw them into giving you a higher percentage for doing jack, then you want to screw them out of the software!
As the previous poster said "Apparently there's justice in the world."
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp