A company's claim for ownership of the copyright in a piece of software has failed because it was not explicitly stated in a contract. Meridian International Services had said that its ownership was an implied term of an agreement. The High Court said the company failed to prove that its ownership of the material was a term of …
Warm cozy feeling
Apparently there's justice in the world.
You screm them out of their wages, then your screw them into giving you a higher percentage for doing jack, then you want to screw them out of the software!
As the previous poster said "Apparently there's justice in the world."
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones