A company's claim for ownership of the copyright in a piece of software has failed because it was not explicitly stated in a contract. Meridian International Services had said that its ownership was an implied term of an agreement. The High Court said the company failed to prove that its ownership of the material was a term of …
Warm cozy feeling
Apparently there's justice in the world.
You screm them out of their wages, then your screw them into giving you a higher percentage for doing jack, then you want to screw them out of the software!
As the previous poster said "Apparently there's justice in the world."
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can