Feeds

back to article Nokia and Vodafone music services go live

Nokia is today launching its Music Store service on two handsets - the N81 and N95. You can access the store using one of those handsets or your desktop computer providing you are running Windows XP or Vista and Internet Explorer 6 or above. Tracks cost 80p each or £8 for an album. You can also get streamed music for £8 a month …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Not the N95...

... actually only the N81 and N95-8GB, of which there are about three in the country. They seem to have decided it was better to release the service without the handset client, rather than the other way around.

Dead Vulture

Not the N95 ... nor the N81 either

Wasn't there an earlier story on this very site about the UK mobile providers refusing to support/sell the N81*?

In which case this Nokia launch doesn't look like much, if any, of a story. Anyone want to start a book on how long the new service lasts? Put me down for the plug being pulled 31st March 2008.

Shame because I quite like the look of the N81, maybe there's a cheap SIMfree on eBay....

Anonymous Coward

The N81 and N95-8GB have gone on sale :-)

I think you can buy the N81 and N95-8GB now. But I think you're right, not all mobile networks are selling it. I believe Vodafone are.

I can't wait to get my hands on the N81 and give it a try!

This topic is closed for new posts.