OAP über-brand Saga has today dusted off its own social network aimed at the over-50s. Saga Zone has been in beta for four months, and so far boasts 13,000 members. It's "a new online community where you create a whole new social network of friends and easily stay in touch from the comfort of your home". There's nothing to stop …
C'or Blimey, could make some cash out of this...
If they go the same route of allowing developers to create add in's I reckon I could make a mint on a "Deathwatch" add-in.
Perhaps on a subscription basis, or something.
Better name for it
How about "Wrinkledfacebook"?
This is a discrace not only does the website take longer than a codger takes to awnser a phone but its agest 50plus only, not that id even use the site but i think we should sue them im sure if it was in america we would win! shame the uk legal system doesnt fail as much! dammit!!!!
Will not allow under 50's unless you lie
Actually you can't register unless you lie about your age. I tried to be honest and failed.
Saga shuffles into social networking?
That'll be *old* news then?
Re: Will not allow under 50's unless you lie
Lying on social networks? Surely not!!??
How long until
It is renamed The Sag Zone?
(over 50 mself...)
I signed up. Does that make me a Saga lout?
Now I know what it's like to be Black, Gay, and Disabled.
Under the login text boxes there are three links:
"I have forgotten my user id"
"I have forgotten my password"
"Now, what did I come in here for?"
(if you don't understand that, ask your mum and dad)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...