Samsung's plan to roll out 14in OLED screens by 2010 - revealed last week - turns out to be merely the first step toward the release of 40in and 42in panels a year later. Samsung's display operation, Samsung SDI, has a roadmap that calls for 14-15.4in, 1280 x 800 (WXGA) OLEDs for laptops and TVs in the 2009 timeframe, along with …
Well, after seeing 14in panels, I thought (and wrote) that it was a massive anticlimax. At least full HD 42in screens are on the board. Then maybe OLED will come into its own. Maybe.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests