Acquisition-happy accounts software firm Sage has gobbled up UK-based finance and HR software supplier KCS Global Holdings for £20m. The cash-only deal is the latest in a series of buy-outs made by Newcastle-based Sage, which is the only British software firm listed on the FTSE 100. The firm said that by combining the KCS …
Isn't Sage big enough?
Is it me or isn't Sage big enough?
They have so much of the British accounting and payroll software, that I feel it acts like the Microsoft of the SME finance department.
It aquired TAS Software a few years ago and it has basically got rid of it entireally making its customers to go to Sage.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM