Acquisition-happy accounts software firm Sage has gobbled up UK-based finance and HR software supplier KCS Global Holdings for £20m. The cash-only deal is the latest in a series of buy-outs made by Newcastle-based Sage, which is the only British software firm listed on the FTSE 100. The firm said that by combining the KCS …
Isn't Sage big enough?
Is it me or isn't Sage big enough?
They have so much of the British accounting and payroll software, that I feel it acts like the Microsoft of the SME finance department.
It aquired TAS Software a few years ago and it has basically got rid of it entireally making its customers to go to Sage.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA