Acquisition-happy accounts software firm Sage has gobbled up UK-based finance and HR software supplier KCS Global Holdings for £20m. The cash-only deal is the latest in a series of buy-outs made by Newcastle-based Sage, which is the only British software firm listed on the FTSE 100. The firm said that by combining the KCS …
Isn't Sage big enough?
Is it me or isn't Sage big enough?
They have so much of the British accounting and payroll software, that I feel it acts like the Microsoft of the SME finance department.
It aquired TAS Software a few years ago and it has basically got rid of it entireally making its customers to go to Sage.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs