Acquisition-happy accounts software firm Sage has gobbled up UK-based finance and HR software supplier KCS Global Holdings for £20m. The cash-only deal is the latest in a series of buy-outs made by Newcastle-based Sage, which is the only British software firm listed on the FTSE 100. The firm said that by combining the KCS …
Isn't Sage big enough?
Is it me or isn't Sage big enough?
They have so much of the British accounting and payroll software, that I feel it acts like the Microsoft of the SME finance department.
It aquired TAS Software a few years ago and it has basically got rid of it entireally making its customers to go to Sage.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2