NASA intends to get more touchy-feely with robots before they take off for the moon again. Their attempts to reach out to the robot community really took off in the last few years when NASA changed its exploration focus from the international space station to returning to the moon. They even made an dramatic Hollywood-like " …
Who dropped a clanger then?
I think we should be very careful about sending robots to the moon. We'll be scaring those poor little clangers, and dumping mechanical garbage in their back yard! What have they done to deserve this visitation?
This is just the beginning
And i for one welcome our new robotic overlords....
Run for the Hills
Run for the hills the Red Chinese are coming !
He looks familiar!
Goodness, what happened to boba fett's legs???
Better make that an all-male crew then
"When robots run into trouble, they don't ask for help or seek advice."
Including any females looks like a recipe for disaster. Icy silence all the way back... *shudder* It's a looong way home from the moon. Men would be much more understanding.
<< "Goodness, what happened to boba fett's legs???" >>
He left them in the Sarlacc.
Turbo Nerds still using the side exit, yes? I'll be going then...
@Better make that an all-male crew then
A crew of nymphs and vasectomied satyrs wouldn't care about anything not important and do everything better than just well.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads