So, you've shelled out for the eye-catching L1NUX number plate, and now need a set of wheels worthy of bearing the illustrious open source celebration. Pol Pot's Mercedes as seen on eBay Let's face it, a second-hand Ford Fiesta isn't going to do the job, so what about a 1973 short wheel base stretch Merc, once owned by fun- …
Shome mishtake, shurely
Hmmm, isn't a "short wheel base stretch (sic) Merc" a bit of an oxymoron?
Surely If the license plate is L1NUX, you won't be able to put it on any vehicle registered before August 1993?
-Are you nicking my pseudonym?
Sincerely, Angus McCoatup
He had a *car*???
I thought with all that technological hatred, Pol Pot's "voiture" would be a 2 HP ... well... 2-horse-pulled cab. Wouldn't it?
Just woken up...
...after watching that video clip and listening to the world's most boring man talk about that car... zzz
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?