So, you've shelled out for the eye-catching L1NUX number plate, and now need a set of wheels worthy of bearing the illustrious open source celebration. Pol Pot's Mercedes as seen on eBay Let's face it, a second-hand Ford Fiesta isn't going to do the job, so what about a 1973 short wheel base stretch Merc, once owned by fun- …
Shome mishtake, shurely
Hmmm, isn't a "short wheel base stretch (sic) Merc" a bit of an oxymoron?
Surely If the license plate is L1NUX, you won't be able to put it on any vehicle registered before August 1993?
-Are you nicking my pseudonym?
Sincerely, Angus McCoatup
He had a *car*???
I thought with all that technological hatred, Pol Pot's "voiture" would be a 2 HP ... well... 2-horse-pulled cab. Wouldn't it?
Just woken up...
...after watching that video clip and listening to the world's most boring man talk about that car... zzz
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?