Over half of the world's population will have a mobile phone by 2008, according to new research. A new report from Portio Research predicts that the global mobile penetration rate will surpass the 50 per cent mark next year. That's not all though, because a further 1.5 billion mobile phone users are expected over the next four …
hailing from the united kingdom
does this mean I've been penetrated?
did I consent to this?
was I drunk at the time?
will there be photos of it on the internot which will haunt my waking hours?
...so many questions, too few words
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less