Over half of the world's population will have a mobile phone by 2008, according to new research. A new report from Portio Research predicts that the global mobile penetration rate will surpass the 50 per cent mark next year. That's not all though, because a further 1.5 billion mobile phone users are expected over the next four …
hailing from the united kingdom
does this mean I've been penetrated?
did I consent to this?
was I drunk at the time?
will there be photos of it on the internot which will haunt my waking hours?
...so many questions, too few words
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen