Over half of the world's population will have a mobile phone by 2008, according to new research. A new report from Portio Research predicts that the global mobile penetration rate will surpass the 50 per cent mark next year. That's not all though, because a further 1.5 billion mobile phone users are expected over the next four …
hailing from the united kingdom
does this mean I've been penetrated?
did I consent to this?
was I drunk at the time?
will there be photos of it on the internot which will haunt my waking hours?
...so many questions, too few words
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!