Intel's first 'Nehalem' desktop processors will be aimed at gamers, the latest update to the chip giant's product roadmap has revealed. Expect a set of four-core Extreme - Core 3? - parts codenamed 'Gainstown' and 'Bloomfield'. Gainstown will be pitched at dual-processor machines, for which intel is developing 'Tylersburg', the …
Couldn't they have chosen a better name? Whenever I try to pronounce this it sounds like I'm clearing my throat.
> Couldn't they have chosen a better name? Whenever I try to pronounce this > it sounds like I'm clearing my throat.
Maybe you'd prefer one of
Chetco would have been a good choice to sow confusion
"36 PCIe lanes, allowing systems to host four x16 PCIe slots and two x4 slots"
4*16 + 2*4 = 36???
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)