Intel's first 'Nehalem' desktop processors will be aimed at gamers, the latest update to the chip giant's product roadmap has revealed. Expect a set of four-core Extreme - Core 3? - parts codenamed 'Gainstown' and 'Bloomfield'. Gainstown will be pitched at dual-processor machines, for which intel is developing 'Tylersburg', the …
Couldn't they have chosen a better name? Whenever I try to pronounce this it sounds like I'm clearing my throat.
> Couldn't they have chosen a better name? Whenever I try to pronounce this > it sounds like I'm clearing my throat.
Maybe you'd prefer one of
Chetco would have been a good choice to sow confusion
"36 PCIe lanes, allowing systems to host four x16 PCIe slots and two x4 slots"
4*16 + 2*4 = 36???
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung