Intel's first 'Nehalem' desktop processors will be aimed at gamers, the latest update to the chip giant's product roadmap has revealed. Expect a set of four-core Extreme - Core 3? - parts codenamed 'Gainstown' and 'Bloomfield'. Gainstown will be pitched at dual-processor machines, for which intel is developing 'Tylersburg', the …
Couldn't they have chosen a better name? Whenever I try to pronounce this it sounds like I'm clearing my throat.
> Couldn't they have chosen a better name? Whenever I try to pronounce this > it sounds like I'm clearing my throat.
Maybe you'd prefer one of
Chetco would have been a good choice to sow confusion
"36 PCIe lanes, allowing systems to host four x16 PCIe slots and two x4 slots"
4*16 + 2*4 = 36???
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen