Trend Micro has acquired data leak prevention firm Provilla, in an agreement that expands its business beyond its core antivirus and content security markets. Financial terms are undisclosed. Data leaks potentially expose firms to security, intellectual property, financial, privacy and compliance threats. Provilla's technology …
"The technology also lets users know the exact locations of sensitive data for either auditing or control purposes."
Oh bother! Once users know the location of sensitive data, there goes another excuse for not protecting it appropriately.
John, Firefox just updated(184.108.40.206) it's 2:14 am London time you will be writing a Firefox vulnerability story today. Happy Friday!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Video and pics Microsoft reveals NEW Windows 10. WAIT, 10? Yes, 'cos Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9