Trend Micro has acquired data leak prevention firm Provilla, in an agreement that expands its business beyond its core antivirus and content security markets. Financial terms are undisclosed. Data leaks potentially expose firms to security, intellectual property, financial, privacy and compliance threats. Provilla's technology …
"The technology also lets users know the exact locations of sensitive data for either auditing or control purposes."
Oh bother! Once users know the location of sensitive data, there goes another excuse for not protecting it appropriately.
John, Firefox just updated(220.127.116.11) it's 2:14 am London time you will be writing a Firefox vulnerability story today. Happy Friday!
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes