Trend Micro has acquired data leak prevention firm Provilla, in an agreement that expands its business beyond its core antivirus and content security markets. Financial terms are undisclosed. Data leaks potentially expose firms to security, intellectual property, financial, privacy and compliance threats. Provilla's technology …
"The technology also lets users know the exact locations of sensitive data for either auditing or control purposes."
Oh bother! Once users know the location of sensitive data, there goes another excuse for not protecting it appropriately.
John, Firefox just updated(126.96.36.199) it's 2:14 am London time you will be writing a Firefox vulnerability story today. Happy Friday!
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics