Trend Micro has acquired data leak prevention firm Provilla, in an agreement that expands its business beyond its core antivirus and content security markets. Financial terms are undisclosed. Data leaks potentially expose firms to security, intellectual property, financial, privacy and compliance threats. Provilla's technology …
"The technology also lets users know the exact locations of sensitive data for either auditing or control purposes."
Oh bother! Once users know the location of sensitive data, there goes another excuse for not protecting it appropriately.
John, Firefox just updated(22.214.171.124) it's 2:14 am London time you will be writing a Firefox vulnerability story today. Happy Friday!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED