Trend Micro has acquired data leak prevention firm Provilla, in an agreement that expands its business beyond its core antivirus and content security markets. Financial terms are undisclosed. Data leaks potentially expose firms to security, intellectual property, financial, privacy and compliance threats. Provilla's technology …
"The technology also lets users know the exact locations of sensitive data for either auditing or control purposes."
Oh bother! Once users know the location of sensitive data, there goes another excuse for not protecting it appropriately.
John, Firefox just updated(184.108.40.206) it's 2:14 am London time you will be writing a Firefox vulnerability story today. Happy Friday!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!