British warboffinry spinoff firm QinetiQ announced today that it had acquired Boldon James, secure-messaging software providers to UK military and spook customers. Boldon James was owned by private equity outfit Warburg Pincus from 1998 to 2005, having been acquired from its original owners. The company's established customers …
Crewe & Maidenhead?
Not exactly hidden in the pillar of a bridge over the Thames is it?
Of course if it was, saying they were in Crewe and Maidenhead is the perfect disguise...
Tanks and bullets...
... have enough kinetic energy to pulp the marketing/PR wanker who came up with the name 'QinetiQ'.
No, sod vehicles and guns: I'd happily kill the lexicographically challenged moron with my bare hands.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE